Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am myself...nothing like you, anyhow...

Yeah..So it happened again. no, won't let it bring me down. never again.
Why? why does it happen? why does it matter? Why the HELL do I care? Why the hell would I let that worthless self-conscious peice of crap look at me in the eye and tell me that it just want to be left alone with string of excuses? Why do I keep going back again and again? Why do I keep asking again and again?

Yes..cuz LIKE HELL i care! Like Hell, i have a heart! Like hell I feel! God help me for feeling, responding, asking being curious.

Fuck 'em all! I swear.
No more importance...why should I? just make me feel like a fool! just make me feel like a begger! Like hell I can survive without them! so far I have...in future I will too!

They don't need to understand, I do. I can survive without them. I can live without them in my life trying to mess me up. they are confused, restriced...why should I be? I am nothing like them.

It's like I will try to have somthing which I can't have. but that's how humans are. We try to get something which is un-accessible; atleast those who can feel and want. Yeah, so what? I am no exception. but the thing is...I am! I don't feel like you. I don't restrict like you. I do sweat in desire like you don't. I don't lie like the way you do. I don't blame me for half the things in my life.


I am myself...nothing like you, anyhow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Arvind said...

Good One...really I liked the straight forwardness of this post a lot...its hard hitting but I like it more because there have been lot of times when I had the same feelings or thoughts which sometimes I had allowed to come out sometimes managed to let those simmer inside me...

Be yourself...though keep smiling..maybe someday Tom Welling might become fultu fida ;) on it...

9/23/2006 01:25:00 AM  
Blogger cosmosterone said...

chill. its gonna be alright. leave it to time. a muslim friend of mine got engaged in second year(degree) three DAYS after she was forcefully made to break up with a boyfriend of the same religion. you're actually a lot better off...

10/02/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Toska said...

Here, surprisingly I am not talking about a guy..but a girl..who I have known for many years..

11/24/2006 06:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home