Friday, July 28, 2006

Breathing.

It's a kind of a day today...I am so uncomfortable. Sometimes It's hard to be like yourself. Or maybe it's not too hard. I just gotta stop thinking about trying to be myself and just be! Maybe I am thinking too much. Maybe I need to calm downa and just breathe. Life is all about breathing...you know? Breathing calmly and steadily. Yeah, I'll breathe. And then since I am so precious I'll continue doing so. Princess? Sure. Yeah. Right..!
Don't think...just breathe..1...2...3...see? again...1...2...3..
Good Gurl.

:~)



I feel worse now. Should have never open my mouth. Should have kept quiet.
Breathe....1...2...3....
1...2...3...
...

2 Comments:

Blogger cosmosterone said...

very discrete and discerning are'nt you? (referring to the friend request) thanks for looking into my blog. i'm usually a scapegoat and provide enough entertainment to my friends being so!!

7/30/2006 03:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sweet and dear Vashi
I would like so much not to be so far away, just to show up at your place, disturbing you when you would be trying to sleep, you'd apologize for the way you look (with your hait beautifully open), then I would no do much or change the world bu just show you I am thinking about you when life is cool as well as when it gets hard.
Here I cant show it that way but I still do
ee you very soon

7/30/2006 06:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home